Additional Options & Services
Import Blog posts from a previous site into new BBWP site.
- import all blog posts from the old platform to the new BBWP site via an export file or direct connection to the old blogging platform.
- BB designer to work with client to obtain the export file, or gain access to old platform to perform the import.
- import is done once and prior to go-live of the new site.
- Reformatting or altering posts content
- uploading banners or featured images of individual posts (if applicable)
- The import is specifically for date-based “post” information, such as “latest news” or “blog”, and NOT “Pages” that will need structuring
- Client is required to supply one master file, but may be required to work with Blackbaud directly to provide batches depending on the success of the import
- This work is done one time only (before the site is live). Subsequent imports, once the work is done are, not included.
- The data to be imported originates in WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal, Django, or Tumblr only
- The URL should be different from the site it is going to. For example, if it is a legacy WordPress site, the import would go from clientdomain.org into clientname.blackbaudwp.com. This is done to ensure images are brought over.
- Any content that is within the imported data that relies on third-party functionality, will not be replicated. The import only includes text and images.
- Services do not include reformatting or altering posts content
- Services do not include uploading banners or featured images of individual posts (if applicable).
- Imports are in English language only