Additional Options & Services
Sell your products online with a fully customizable, open source eCommerce platform.
- Includes a storefront, products pages, shopping cart, and checkout pages
- Add categories, tags, and attributes to make products easier to find
- Optional product ratings and reviews
- Allows customers to sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute
- Include any number of photos to show off your products
- Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory
- Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Import product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
- Built-in payment processing from Blackbaud Payments API – More on Blackbaud Merchant Services
- Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
- Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
- Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.