Additional Options & Services
With ever-changing algorithms, only around 3% – 5% of our client’s fans now see their Facebook posts! Yet nonprofits still devote significant resources to creating Facebook posts. In order to broaden their reach, nonprofits now need non-traditional approaches to engage your fans, reach new people and improve conversions. After reviewing the client’s current social media presence, we’ll introduce them to the power of targeted Facebook ads, (including creating and executing ads) and we will rally their most connected fans.We’ll also fine-tune their giving pages with social media sharing prompts so you can reach even more fans! Research shows 1 in every 5 social shares leads to another donation. And we’ll help you track social media results, including automated reports to key staff.
What is the goal?
Build your housefile (email distribution list)
- Campaign strategy
- Facebook ad design
- Ad set up & guidance
- Facebook tracking pixel implementation
- Advise, design and execute one Facebook ad donation, event or email acquisition campaign.
- Discovery Call
- Access to Facebook Business Manager
- Setup Facebook Tracking Pixel on
- Client Website
- Review Campaign Imagery and Content
- Training Call on How to Setup Ads
- Campaign Recap and Analysis Call
- Audiences could potentially include:
- Retargeting website visitors
- Custom audiences like past donors, email subscribers, past participants, volunteers or other constituents with an email address or phone number
- Facebook fans
- Acquisition targets based on interests, behaviors and/or demographics.