National Anti-Vivisection Society
Founded in 1929, the National Anti-Vivisection Society (NAVS) has a proud history of animal advocacy aimed at ending the cruel and outdated practice of animal experimentation.
Go Live Date: March 15, 2021
- Online Card Sorting Excercise
- Content Audit
- Audience Analysis
- Site Map
- Content Strategy Recommendations
- Custom Visual Design and Development
- Content Optimization
- Custom Icons and Graphics
- Luminate Online Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
Goals and Challenges:
- Increase online donations from both new and existing constituents.
- Increase awareness of our organization and the cause.
- Improve/increase engagement
- Communicate impact
- Increase email subscriber list
- Recommended a new sitemap to streamline their information and reduce the amount of duplicate copy
- Created a homepage that focused on clearly explaining the problem, the solution, and how you can help, with clear calls to action
- Integrated a Luminate Online newsletter sign-up form with language that encourages users to be a part of the cause
- Created custom icons and helped identify key statistics to help draw attention to their impact