Website Design for Arts & Cultural Organizations
Website design for nonprofit organizations that enrich their communities and advance their art form. These organizations include museums, gardens, performing arts organizations, and cultural foundations.
Arts & Cultural Websites Built With Purpose
Websites for the arts such as theaters, museums, and parks, have to be able to find a balance between encouraging people to visit and buy tickets or membership, while also engaging their donors and telling about their broader mission. Our non-profit web design experts can help analyze your needs and find the perfect way to engage all your audiences.
Questions We Ask When Designing an Arts & Cultural Website
- Who is your most important audience? Visitors, members, patrons, donors, etc.
- What are your primary calls to action?
- Do you have a membership program and what benefits does it offer?
- What are the primary reasons donors should support you?
- How many events do you have per year and do some need to be promoted more than others?
- What's the most important thing you want users to know when they visit your site?
4 Things to Include in Arts & Cultural Organization Websites:
If your organization welcomes visitors, the most important thing for visitors to find is info about hours, location, guidelines, etc.
Especially in a post-COVID world, users expect to be able to buy tickets in advance online. Have clear calls to action for tickets.
If you have a membership program, make sure you have an engaging membership page that highlights all the benefits of membership.
Reasons to Donate
People won't just click on a donate button for no reason, explain how donations from individuals support your mission.