Arts & Cultrual Websites Built With Purpose
Websites for the arts such as theaters, museums, and parks, have to be able to find a balance between encouraging people to visit and buy tickets or membership, while also engaging their donors and telling about their broader mission. Our non-profit experts can help analyze your needs and find the perfect way to engage all your audiences.
Questions We Ask When Designing an Arts & Cultural Website
- Who is your most important audience? Visitors, members, patrons, donors, etc.
- What are your primary calls to action?
- Do you have a membership program and what benefits does it offer?
- What are the primary reasons donors should support you?
- How many events do you have per year and do some need to be promoted more than others?
- What's the most important thing you want users to know when they visit your site?
Arts & Cultrual Organization Website Examples
Designed and built by Blackbaud's non-profits experts.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.