Higher Education Websites Built With Purpose
Higher Education Institutions have to be able to communicate a lot of information to multiple audiences - potential students, parents, alumni, staff, current students, and the surrounding community. Your website needs to make a great first impression on potential students and parents, while also meeting the needs of current constituents and engaging alumni. It can be a hard balance, but the education experts at Blackbaud are here to help.
Questions We Ask When Designing an Education Website
- What makes your institution unique?
- What is the main priority of the site? Getting new students to enroll, engaging alumni, etc?
- Who are your audience groups and does each group have a clear path to the information they need?
- What is the most important information for users to have quick and easy access to?
- Do you have any stories or quotes from students or alumni that we can feature to build interest and engagement?
Higher Ed & Educational Website Examples
Designed and built by Blackbaud's non-profits experts.