Faith Community Websites Built With Purpose
Churches, parishes, temples, and all faith-based organizations need to be able to communicate with members and visitors. We work with you to figure out the best strategy for communicating with your different audience groups.
Questions We Ask When Designing a Faith Community Website
- Who is your primary audience? (Congregants, members, visitors, potential donors, etc.)
- What are the main things you want new visitors to know when they visit your website?
- How much new content do you produce and how frequently? (News, announcements, events, etc.)
- Do you hold live and/or virtual mass, services, or events?
- What makes you unique compared to similar communities or organizations?
- Do you have any church/parish management software we need to connect to?