Website Design for Faith Communities
Our website design services enable congregations, dioceses, ministries, and faith organizations of all types and sizes to build connected communities, and drive giving and engagement.
Faith Community Websites Built With Purpose
Churches, parishes, temples, and all faith-based organizations need to be able to communicate with members and visitors. We work with you to figure out the best strategy for communicating with your different audience groups, and our drag and drop website builder makes it easy to keep your information up to date.
Questions We Ask When Designing a Faith Community Website
- Who is your primary audience? (Congregants, members, visitors, potential donors, etc.)
- What are the main things you want new visitors to know when they visit your website?
- How much new content do you produce and how frequently? (News, announcements, events, etc.)
- Do you hold live and/or virtual mass, services, or events?
- What makes you unique compared to similar communities or organizations?
- Do you have any church/parish management software we need to connect to?
4 Things Faith Community Websites Should Have
Show quality, recent photos of your community engaging with each other and living out your mission. Try to show diversity and authenticity.
If you have service, mass, or event times, they should be easy to find. Make sure key calls to action stand out (donate, register, etc.)
Mission and Beliefs
Visitors these days want to know what your mission, beliefs, and values are to make sure they align with their own beliefs.
The days of donations only coming through offering plates and donation boxes is over. Make sure you offer online recurring gifts.