Website Design for Foundations
We provide website design services and expertise that foundations and grantmaking charitable organizations need to have a greater impact.
Foundation Websites Built With Purpose
Foundation websites need to be able to communicate their impact, highlight the need for donations and how donations are used, and communicate with grant applicants and grantees. We work with you to define your foundation's priorities and create a site that speaks to all audience groups.
Questions We Ask When Designing a Foundation Website
- What is the impact your foundation has and how can we best tell that story?
- Why should donors choose to give to your foundation?
- What information do grant or scholarship applicants need to know?
- What are all the ways people can give? Can they support specific funds or projects?
- Do you have any fundraising events that should be promoted on the website?
4 Things Most Foundation Websites Need
Show your visitors the impact your foundation has through statistics, infographics, stories, or videos.
Reasons to Give
Explain the need for donations and how donations are used. Create a sense of urgency if possible.
Easy Grant Application
Include clear calls to action for applying for a grant and make use of simple online forms.
Include stories or videos about how grants have been used to make a difference.
Foundation Website Examples
Designed and built by Blackbaud's non-profits experts.