Website Design for Healthcare Organizations
Our website design services enable healthcare organizations to better engage with supporters-from grateful patients to volunteers, employees, and community members.
Healthcare Websites Built With Purpose
Healthcare Foundations have to be able to communicate with current and potential donors the impact that their donations have on the health of their community. Your website should be a tool to communicate that impact, thank your donors, and encourage them to engage further.
Questions We Ask When Designing a Healthcare Website
- What is the impact our organization has and how can we best tell that story?
- How can we engage grateful patients and help them understand the importance of donations?
- How can we best promote fundraising events?
- How can we encourage the community to start their own fundraising events that benefit our foundation?
- How do we encourage donors to switch from one-time or campaign donations to sustained monthly gifts?
- What is the status of our planned giving efforts and how can we make it better?
- How can we best communicate the different areas donors can support and make sure they have an easy path to donate?
4 Things Every Healthcare Organization Website Needs
Easy Path to Donate
Easily allow donors to choose which fund they want to support, how often, and if the gift is in honor or memory of someone.
Show your visitors the impact your foundations has on the lives and health of the community through stories or statistics.
Your homepage should introduce users to what you do and have a clear focus. There should be clear calls to action.
Have a place to thank your major donors and sponsors. Include quotes and stories from donors and tell about their impact.