Healthcare Foundation Websites Built With Purpose
Healthcare Foundations have to be able to communicate with current and potential donors the impact that their donations have on the health of their community. Your website should be a tool to communicate that impact, thank your donors, and encourage them to engage further.
Questions We Ask When Designing a Healthcare Website
- What is the impact our organization has and how can we best tell that story?
- How can we engage grateful patients and help them understand the importance of donations?
- How can we best promote fundraising events?
- How can we encourage the community to start their own fundraising events that benefit our foundation?
- How do we encourage donors to switch from one-time or campaign donations to sustained monthly gifts?
- What is the status of our planned giving efforts and how can we make it better?
- How can we best communicate the different areas donors can support and make sure they have an easy path to donate?