Nonprofit Websites Built With Purpose
Nonprofit Organizations have many different needs and audiences - donors, volunteers, event participants, those searching for information, sponsors, board members - and the list goes on! We have worked with all types of nonprofit organizations to define their audiences and help them create websites that help them achieve their mission and goals.
Questions We Ask When Designing a Nonprofit Website
- What is the impact your organization has and how can we best tell that story?
- Who is your primary audience and why do they come to your website?
- What is the most important thing you want visitors to learn when they visit your site?
- How much of your funding comes from individual donors?
- Why should someone support your organization?
- Do you have any big fundraising events or campaigns we should feature?
- Do you have a: monthly giving program, volunteer program, corporate partner program, or peer-to-peer fundraising initiatives?
- Do you send out emails or newsletters?